Friday, December 12, 2008

FW: I'd like to donate

Thank you Jeannine Ralston!!
 
Just got this email in and couldn't wait to share it with you, my Queens!!!  Queen Laurie's mission trip will be the receipient for January sales!!  Mark your calendar for January to purchase (click) through her site then on to Amazon.com  I know I have some birthdays in January and I will use this option.
 
Jeannie, I hope to meet you at Girlfriends Weekend in Jefferson, TX!  What an inspiration you are!! 
 
I pray your nephew is improving.
 
Best Wishes and thank you!!
 


 Kay
 
 
Justice --- When you get what you deserve
  Mercy ----- When you don't get what you deserve
 Grace ----- When you get what you don't deserve







i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: padredan@bellsouth.net
CC: lcormier@cpdao.org; kayhuck@hotmail.com
Subject: I'd like to donate
From: contact@jeannieralston.com
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:21:51 -0600

Dear Father Torres:

I've heard about the wonderful work of Abrazando Christo from Laurie Cormier. She sent me some photos of the day care you built in Nicaragua. I'm so impressed by what you're doing.

I am the author of the book The Unlikely Lavender Queen: A Memoir of Unexpected Blossoming. Starting this fall I've undertaken a new project called The Seed Campaign. Every month I choose a different cause to donate funds to. The funds come from on-line sales of my book. I feel very compelled to give back; the theme of my book is making the most of the twist and turns life takes and I'm committed to helping organizations that assist others in making the most of their lives. I've had nice success so far with the effort, raising over $2,000 over the past 3 months.

I would like to find out if you would allow me to donate to your organization in January. I would include information about your work on my website and send out e-mails to my list of subscribers and also hand out postcards at book signings that talk about your organization.

I would ask that you send out word of our efforts to your supporters and maybe post something on your website, if you have one.

Please let me know if it would be all right to list you as the beneficiary for January, and could you maybe send me your mission statement and a description of some of the things you're working on right now.

I'm very happy to help out in any way.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Best wishes--Jeannie


Jeannie Ralston
220 N. Zapata Hwy #11
Laredo, Texas 78043
512-423-3030 (U.S. number)
52-415-152-5169 (within Mexico)
Learn more about The Unlikely Lavender Queen: A Memoir of Unexpected Blossoming at www.jeannieralston.com

Help me plant hope for others by joining The Seed Campaign. Buy a copy of my book via my website, and a percentage will be donated to a worthy cause--a different organization every month. More info on my website.