Monday, June 30, 2014

Deadly Little Secrets by Kathryn Casey plus a new one!

As I read through my TBR pile of books from the last Girlfriend Weekend, I reached for Kathryn Casey's  Deadly Little Secrets.  I wasn't disappointed.  Kathryn's voice  rings true and full of empathy for the victim and family while maintaining fairness while giving the viewpoint of the victimizer.  I still was angry with this man, Matt Baker, who professed to be a Christian minister and who was a seducer of women and murderer of his wife and possibly his daughter.   The family of the victim perservered to find out the truth and bring justice for their daughter and sister.


Deadly Little Secrets: The Minister, His Mistress, and a Heartless Texas Murder


Finishing this one, I just learned that Casey has a new one hitting the shelves soon so my TBR hasn't grown any smaller since this new one about the I-45 Killing Fields will fill the vacancy left by Deadly Little Secrets.


Deliver Us: Three Decades of Murder and Redemption in the Infamous I-45/Texas Killing Fields

To read more about her books click on her name to go to her website  Kathryn Casey