Monday, May 5, 2008

Girlfriends Weekend Contest

Kathy is sponsoring a constest for a free VIP Pass for Girlfriends Weekend and discounts for early registration. It will be the 3rd weekend in January. Many of you have talked about going and I hope we can. Perhaps we can do somekind of fund raiser to help with our expenses??? Give it some thought - bake sale, garage sale, raffle??

See her post below:

By now you probably have all had time to read my book, "The Pulpwood Queens' Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life", Grand Central Publishing. Review my book on http://www.amazon.com or http://www.barnesandnoble.com or both and you will be entered into a drawing for a FREE complimentary V.I.P pass to my annual Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend held the third weekend in January here in East Texas, (be sure and send me your name and review to verify). At the door the ticket is valued at $350.00 for members, $450.00 for non members. More on that weekend this summer but this is a deal of a lifetime! September 1, 2008 will be the drawing for that contest and the winner will be announced!

Also we have an Early Bird Special as always for our Girlfriend Weekend. If you pay right now and no later than August 31, 2008, you may purchase at V.I.P. Pass to Girlfriend Weekend for $150 but you must be a Pulpwood Queen. As of September 1, 2008, the price will go up $50 a month until January 1, 2009 for Pulpwood Queen members ONLY. Non- members it is a $100 higher. If you win the contest above, your $150 will be refunded. For more on Girlfriend Weekend, go to www.beautyandthebook.com or email me and I'll send you what we did last year!