Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Message from Kathy Patrick



Kathy sent this notice to all about her contest for VIP registration at Girlfriends Weekend, the 3rd weekend in January.  You might want to enter by review her book at either amazon or barnes and noble.  I did and hope to win!
 
Also she discounts the registration for early registrants.  Anyone sending money in by August 31 the registration fee is only $150.  After that is increases by $50 a month, till at the door price is $350.  I would love to go, if you are interested let me know so we can begin saving our dollars and locating a place to stay together.  I hope my two sisters from Arkansas can come also, I'd love for all of you to meet.
 
BTW, Beverly Martin's bday is July 29, the same as my sister, Beverly Hill. 
 
Kathy's message:
I'm so happy your first meeting was such a coo!
Also for everyone who reviews my book on www.amazon.com   or www.barnesandnoble.com , I am entering their name into a drawing for a Free Complimentary Pass to Girlfriend Weekend.   Right now until September 1, 2008 we have a Early Bird Special for $150 for all events for Pulpwood Queens.  It's $100 higher if not a member.  The drawing will be Sept 1, 2008 and if already prepaid, you will get a full refund. The event goes up $50 each month so if you wait to pay at door
it's $350.  The event is held the third weekend in January and will be in Jefferson and Marshall, Texas!  This is the biggie and I bring in around 50 authors, speakers, musical artists and celebs!  You girls don't want to miss this!
More soon and be sure and check www.pulpwoodqueen.com .  Our new webcam is being tested so tell all your members.
You all the best!
Tiara wearing and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Patrick
Founder of the Pulpwood Queens
www.beautyandthebook.com




Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.