Thursday, October 29, 2009

Re: Meeting News

Great job to everyone last night. I love the friendship and discussions, and can't wait for next month which comes early this time!

Christmas is just around the corner, and I do have note cards (8/pkt) displaying images of my artwork on the front. They are a great gift idea for anyone looking for stocking stuffers, teacher gift or a special friend gift. If you are downtown near Pujo Street, my cards are on sale at the Charleston Antiques and Art Gallery (and you can peek at my artwork while you are there). I will have them for sale at the Kiwanis Antique, Handi Craft, and Fine Arts Fair at the Civic Center Nov. 6, 7, and 8th where I have a booth in the Fine Arts section with another young artist, Mollie Reed. Or you can simply contact me. I can personalize them with a special saying or name.

One correction, my e-book is available at www.thewildrosepress.com .

Happy treats this weekend!

Peggy B.
www.peggyborel.com