Sunday, November 14, 2010

Local Author Book Signing NOV 11



I'm sure many of you know Dr. Linda LeBert-Corbello, she has published a book In The shadow of My Brother's Cold Blood and will be doing a presentation and book signing on Nov 11 at 6 pm at the Calcasieu Parish Library.

Let's try to go to support our local authors!    I think her story will be captivating.  Can you imagine being the brother of the one who murdered in cold blood and had to live with that for the rest of your life!







My name is Dr. Linda LeBert-Corbello.  I will present a short powerpoint on the family members featured in the original story :  IN COLD BLOOD.   I will also be signing copies of my book entitled IN THE SHADOW OF MY BROTHER'S COLD BLOOD on November 11, 2010 at Calcasieu Parish Library inLake Charles at 6 PM.


My book is DIRECTLY connected to Truman Capote's work:  IN COLD BLOOD.   


Thank you,
Linda LeBert-Corbello,PhD
PUBLIC INVITED
IN THE SHADOW OF MY BROTHER'S COLD BLOOD
Written by Dr. Linda LeBert-Corbello
Read the life story of
Walter David Hickock  (DAVE)
(Brother of murderer  the book IN COLD BLOOD by Truman Capote)
MP900448446[1]
Calcasieu Parish Library   6 pm November 11, 2010