Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jeannie Ralston's Book Tour Schedule

Honored Queens,
 
I have to apologize to you in advance, I gave Ms Ralston the incorrect date for our meeting and she probably will not be able to do a call-in.  If she can squeeze a minute in between her scheduled event with her husband she may be able to call just to say hello. 
 
As you travel on vacation this summer, keep these places and dates in mind.  Just bring your tiara and surprise our author Jeannie Ralston.
 
Greetings!
Just wanted to let you know that the book tour has been going wonderfully. I'm just at the end of it and am exhausted but very happy.
Good Times on the Trail
A couple of weeks ago I was at a lavender festival in Albuquerque singing copies and they sold out of my book, which was fabulous.
At a book store in the San Francisco Bay Area, there were so many people at my reading, the store didn't have enough chairs. That's what you call a nice problem.
And when I walked into Powell's bookstore in Portland (I was there on vacation, not for a book event), I found out they were giving my book a special promotion. Do I love Powell's now or what?

We're Taking Our Show to Hereford (Robb's Hometown)
Wednesday, 30-Jul-2008 5 - 7 p.m. Deaf Smith County Library 211 East 4th Street Hereford, Texas 864-364-1206
Robb and I will share the stage at a joint book signing and we'll each talk about our respective books. Robb may even say a thing or two about my book (I hope it's good!)

A Party in Dallas: You're Invited
Thursday, 31-Jul-2008 5 - 7 p.m. Reading and Book Signing Stephanie Anne Home 4346 Lovers Lane Dallas , TX http://www.stephanieanne.com
I met Stephanie Anne when she was on vacation in San Miguel de Allende and she graciously invited me to have a book party at her store. She's amazing!

Here's a Plug for Dear Robb
Friday, 1-Aug-2008 7:30 - 9:30 p.m Gallery Opening Reception Robb Kendrick's Tintypes Afterimage Gallery The Quadrangle #141 2800 Routh St. Dallas, TX (214) 871-9140 www.afterimagegallery.com
This is a wonderful show of Robb's gorgeous tintypes. The show will be up until Sept. 9th, in case you miss this opening party, but I hope you won't.

Thank You, Central Market
Saturday, 2-Aug-2008 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Store Appearance and Signing Central Market Southlake 1425 E. Southlake Blvd. Southlake, TX http://www.centralmarket.com
Central Market gave us our first break in the floral business and I am so honored to be making an appearance at the Central Market in Southlake, Texas.
Please forward this schedule on to anyone in the Panhandle or Dallas areas. Down the road, I'll be speaking at an event in Syracuse, New York, and do a little something at the Texas Book Festival. I'll keep you posted, of course. Hope to see you--my wonderful supporters--somewhere along the way.
Until next time. Fondly--

Jeannie Ralston

 
I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night

 Queen Kay