Monday, September 14, 2009

Queen Rachel's Baby Shower


My goodness it's going to be time for her Baby Boy before we know it!
 
Queen Allison will be hosting a Baby Shower on Oct 4 from 2-4 pm at her home  
Copy of the invitation is attached
 
Please rsvp to Allison   allison.white@spr.doe.gov
 
Rachel is registred at Target and Brousse's
 
 
 
I was sorry to miss the Shower for Queen Allison this weekend, between babysitting my granddaughters (which I love) and being thankful for PaPa Gene who took care of them when I couldn't and had to stay in bed (which I hate)  I had to miss and I heard from those who went that it was a great time!!
 
Hope all is well with all!  Looking forward to seeing you Sept 30 at the camp of Queens Hillene and Linda
 
Justice --- When you get what you deserve
  Mercy ----- When you don't get what you deserve
 Grace ----- When you get what you don't deserve







i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me