Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lavender Queen will meet Head Queen

We all enjoyed meeting Jeannine Ralston through her call-in and those who go to the Girlfriend Weekend will have an opportunity to meet her.  Kathy Patrick, our Head Queen, has invited her to participate in the weekend.
 
Also, She is considering the Nicaraguan Mission as a recipient of her Seed Campaign.  In fact, she found that you don't have to buy her book, just click through her link on Amazon.com  Here's her explanation of how it works. 

 
Well, just a quick note to tell you that I've learned that if you buy ANY product on Amazon--electronics, movies, other books--by going through my website, Amazon will return a commission to The Seed Campaign. So, maybe you'll be relieved to know that you don't even have to buy my book to help out! Just go to my website, click on buy the book and that will take you to my book's page on Amazon. From there, you can go to other places on Amazon to do your shopping. Remember the commission that Amazon returns for each purchase is not for me. It's for a good cause. (This month's cause is the wonderful lavender co-op near me in Mexico.)


 Kay
 
 
Justice --- When you get what you deserve
  Mercy ----- When you don't get what you deserve
 Grace ----- When you get what you don't deserve






i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me