Thursday, September 18, 2008

Re: Lavender Queen will meet Head Queen

Hi all:

I just wanted to tell you that I've e-mailed Kathy about maybe doing an
outing into the Hill Country the Friday before the TExas Book Festival.
I don't know if any of you are planning to attend (it's NOv. 1 and 2 in
Austin). I thought it would be fun if the lavender queen led some
pulpwood queens on a tour of some of the Hill Country sights mentioned
in my book. Could be a blast. I'm still waiting to hear Kathy's
thoughts, but I thought I'd see if there would be any interest from you
ladies if it could be put together. Are any of you planning to go to
the TX book festival? If so, is it realistic that any of you could go
galavanting around the Hill Country on Friday, Oct. 31st, during the
day?

All best wishes--Jeannie

Jeannie Ralston
220 N. Zapata Hwy #11
Laredo, Texas 78043
512-423-3030 (U.S. number)
52-415-152-5169 (within Mexico)
Learn more about The Unlikely Lavender Queen: A Memoir of Unexpected
Blossoming at www.jeannieralston.com

Help me plant hope for others by joining The Seed Campaign. Buy a copy
of my book via my website, and a percentage will be donated to a worthy
cause--a different organization every month. More info on my website.