Friday, September 5, 2008

Gustav Reports

Please add a prayer for the family of our member Delaune` Michel, whose family was hit hard by Hurricane Gustav in Baton Rouge.

Delaune` hope they recover quickly.

Also, our member Beverly Martin's daughter and son live in Baton Rouge and have been without power since Saturday.

I think we all breathed a sigh of relief and gratitude that our corner of the state was spared.
Kay


Kay
I got this from DeLaune and I did not know if you had heard that her family was affected also. How are you and your family? We are all fine and had no damage at all. HUGS, Barbara

Barbara S. Granger


--- On Fri, 9/5/08, DeLauné Michel ; wrote:
To: "Barbara Granger" Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 11:56 AM

Barbara
So glad to hear that you and your family are well. My family got hit pretty hard in Baton Rouge, but they are getting through. Such a horrible storm. I am keeping prayers going for all.
xox