Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Grateful Heart

My dear Queens,
 
I  don't know how to express adequately my heartfelt thanks for your generous Christmas present to me and to Gene.  I am still overwhelmed with the dinner out, printer ink and the gift card.
 
You all are simply the best!  When I started this PQ chapter, I just wanted a reason to gather with my friendss, to keep in touch and to have fun.  I think this adventure has been all that and more.  The books have brought me out of my comfort zone for sure and broaden my horizons.  However, discussing them with you my insightful queens, has deepened my understanding of relationships and character development (both fictional and real-life).  So I thank you my queens, for that wonderful gift you have of bringing joy to my life
 
Much love
 
Queen Kay